Forums » Introduce Yourself

Do parents generally care?

• 3 posts
    September 22, 2015 1:45 AM PDT

Hi, I am Alan Johnstone. For the last 12 years I have worked in the field of Clinical Hypnotherapy. The majority of the problems people face later in life has led me to believe there is a serious lack of understanding in the world about what impact our parenting has on our children.

I have started writing books to help parents make the most of their parenting opportunity. My first work has been for parents of children ages 2-6. There are 5 books called the smart Stories Series which provide parents a skill set for dealing with children of this age. My main focus is communication.

• 4 posts
    September 24, 2015 8:42 AM PDT

I know some parents who really need help!

• 3 posts
    September 24, 2015 10:54 AM PDT

Anna, I will give whatever assistance I can. Is it one couple you speak of with a spicific problem, or are you speaking of many different parents?

• 3 posts
    September 24, 2015 11:37 AM PDT

I looked your book up on Amazon and I would love to read it and give you a review. Unfortunately your book is incredibly expensive in our country. Amazon puts a huge surcharge on books bought from here. I have no idea why, but it's stifled my plans on using Amazon to market my books (for now).

I am sorry to hear about your health and I hope you will be able to recover from your predicament. If I may offer support, you are welcome to contact me. My personal email address is alan@sstonecorp.co.za.

Regards,

Alan Johnstone

Ps. I thought it may have value to tell you that your profile picture is very flattering. You are a strikingly beautiful woman. J