Forums » Introduce Yourself

Another self-published author?!

• 3 posts
    January 6, 2016 12:39 PM PST

As the title states, I am one of many, many, new self-published authors just looking to get their work out there. Here's a little bio about me to get the ball rolling:

N. D. Iverson is young author trying to find her niche in the world. She has a business degree; to which she is still trying to find a practical application for. She has bounced from half-baked ideas of becoming a forensic pathologist (cut short when the option for attending an autopsy came up and she rather quickly decided maybe that wasn't for her), a member of a rock band (sadly, neither her nor her friends could play instruments or sing, not that it's a requirement these days...) and many more. 

This Would Be Paradise is her first completed book, which has started a chain reaction of one-too-many book ideas dancing around in her head. She plans on wrangling in these ideas and making full-fledged books from them. So keep an eye out on the horizon for more works to come!

Anyone have some advice on cheap (*cough* free *cough*) book advertising methods that merit some results? I'd appreciate it!

• 5 posts
    January 13, 2016 10:00 AM PST

Hello, Nicole.  Congratulations on your new book, and I wish you all the success in the world.  Keep the ideas churning.  Good luck.

• 4 posts
    January 29, 2017 7:12 AM PST

Congratulations on your new book.