Forums » Introduce Yourself

Andy Thompson

• 7 posts
    January 25, 2015 3:06 AM PST

Hi all,

I’ve just recently joined ‘The Market List’ as I’ve just completed ‘The Writers’ Bureau’ – ‘How to Market Your Book’ Course, and noticed the website in the course material.

I’m currently a non-fiction writer, but have the desire to move on to fiction in the not too distant future. My first book ‘The Dark Side – Real Life Accounts of an NHS Paramedic – The Good, the Bad and the Downright Ugly’ – has been a sub-genre bestseller on Kindle, since its release in February 2013. I released the follow up ‘The Traumatic, the Tragic and the Tearful’ – in June 2014. That too has become a sub-genre bestseller. I was invited by ‘The Writers’ Bureau’ to provide a blog for their website; I’ve placed a link below for anyone who wishes to pursue the self-publishing route, to have a read at their leisure, and also links to my Amazon pages.

I hope to provide further posts in the future, but for now, I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum.

The Dark Side - Real Life Accounts of an NHS Paramedic

The Dark Side - Real Life Accounts of an NHS Paramedic - Part 2

http://www.writersbureau.com/blog/essential-tips-selling-kindle-book-2/2014/08/

• January 25, 2015 9:40 AM PST

Hi Andy, 

Thanks very much for sharing a bit of yourself and your work, and congratulations on your success!

We're always looking for self-publishing insight and info, particularly from published authors. Remember to consider the free advertising offer here.

Looking forward to your fiction work!

• 7 posts
    January 25, 2015 11:29 AM PST

Hi Patricia,

Thanks for your reply, I'm very grateful! I've been browsing around the website but I can't find where I can advertise my books. I'd appreciate a little guidance if you would please.

Thank you,

Andy.