Forums » Introduce Yourself

Introducing myself and my debut novel!

• 2 posts
    May 19, 2017 8:31 AM PDT

Hi everyone! My name's Jesse, and I just recently published my first novel on Amazon. Quick about me: I'm 23 years old, currently living in and from the Central Coast of California, went to New York University to study English, and yesterday I learned to make three kinds of balloon animals.

If you're interested in reading, I'll just leave these here:

Gomez is a public school teacher in the year 2020. After heartbreak on the east coast, he returns home, yet struggles to reconcile his liberal lifestyle with both the conservative atmosphere of a rural California in the midst of secession and the restraint expected of him within his teaching position.

Temptation from his coworker Maria and a chance sighting of his mysterious disappeared ex-wife resurface memories and emotions Gomez had shut away. He descends into a cycle of former addictions and obsessions as his careful routine and career veer into an ambiguous unreality of his own paranoid creation.

People forget things when they get high--but just how much has Gomez forgotten?

You can purchase it in print and as an e-book; but I'll level with you, there's several reasons you'll want the Kindle version. Firstly, the cover is brand new and snazzy, I like the print cover too but it's different and I've yet to lock in a final design I'm happy with there. Secondly, save the environment! Perhaps most importantly though..

It's FREE today and tomorrow (the 19th and 20th), reduced from its regular very reasonable price of 2.99! It's also free on Kindle Unlimited and through the Kindle Lending Library---But 10000% free now!

Thanks for reading :)